Friday, July 9, 2010

success mantra continues.....

So, I was trying to reason out what is success and can we afford to chuck out the unsuccessful, hapless souls. Thomas Alva Edison kissed failure many times before laying any claim on success. Imagine our world, if the great inventor of electric bulb had Edison been thrown out of the right to live after say, a string of failures!!! Here I am not an advocate of unsuucessful being but just wish to underline the fact that failures are eternal components of this complex existence of our civilization. In fact success is a relative phenomenon. I cant count myself as successful, unless there was an unsuccessful soul a bit less enterprising than me.......so let us not make so much of success stories as the only treasure house of accumulated wisdom....there is an excellent treasure of what not to do with an unsuccessful guy that needs to be valued.

1 comment: